Deltek Insight 2017
Call for Speakers
Have a great tip, process improvement or success story to share with the Deltek community? We'd like to hear it at Insight!
Help us maximize the level of engaging content we present at this year’s event and apply to present at Insight 2017! We are now accepting submissions for sessions to be delivered at Deltek Insight 2017 in Nashville, TN, October 23-26. We invite you to submit your proposed topic(s) before May 24, 2017, in order to be considered for inclusion in this year’s event.
Here are the three steps you should take as a potential speaker:
- Review the guidelines and selection timeline
- Review the list of preferred topics
- Submit your session proposal below
- A limit of 3 topics can be submitted by one person.
- A maximum of 2 topics will be selected per company per track.
- Speakers will have 45-60 minutes to deliver their presentation. As continuing education credits may be given for the sessions, we expect speakers to have enough content for the duration of the session.
- Presentations will be delivered with a PowerPoint template provided by Deltek. We ask that speakers adhere to deadlines to ensure enough time for content review and server uploads for the mobile app and onsite presentation.
- Sessions must be as interactive as possible.
- By submitting an application, you agree to be available for the duration of Insight so that we may schedule your session accordingly. Deltek reserves the right to request that your session be repeated.
- The primary Deltek customer who has been selected to speak will receive a complimentary registration to Insight 2017. Co-speakers must register at the prevailing rate, and all speakers are responsible for their own travel costs. Complimentary codes are non-transferable.
- Deltek partners, sponsors and other industry experts are not eligible for free registration associated with speaking.
- All perspective speakers are encouraged to register early to take advantage of discounts in the event their topic is not selected.
- Promotion of non-Deltek products or services during educational breakout sessions is strictly prohibited. Companies wishing to promote their products should contact InsightSponsor@deltek.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
List of Preferred Topics at Insight
- Best practices you’ve learned along the way that others would benefit from
- Best practices in managing your resources, complex projects or processes
- Best practices for getting the most of a Deltek solution or combined solutions
- Tips and tricks for using specific features in Deltek solutions to achieve success in any given task
- Customer successes leveraging Deltek solutions
- Customer successes in increasing efficiency and productivity by operating in the cloud
- Industry trends, how you are adapting, how technology helps, etc.
- Projected industry trends and ways to prepare
- Sneak peek at upcoming features for Deltek solutions
Deltek is committed to presenting the most relevant and useful content to our 3,000+ Insight 2017 attendees. Speakers will be notified between June 5-27, 2017, if their submission has been selected for inclusion in the Insight 2017 line-up.